MYVEGAS OPTIMAL STRATEGY
The whole point of this game is to gain Loyalty Points to redeem free stuff, and who doesn’t like free stuff. Most of these points are achieved through general betting and leveling up. Although there probably isn’t an optimal strategy for this game, my method lowers the risk of losing your entire chip stack, and gaining the maximum Loyalty Points attainable. As mentioned above, playing conservatively using this strategy, I’m currently at a little under 600,000 chips, and over 53,000 Loyalty Points. This has all been done in under a month, and I know of many others who have used the same strategy as effectively as me. Keep in mind the guide is a work in progress and changes as the game changes, so please let me know if there’s incorrect information on here.
The most important aspect of the game is to generate chips. If you haven’t already, please read the how to earn chips guide.
Also, I recommend playing this game on the Firefox or Chrome browser. It just seems to give me the least amount of problems.
BEFORE YOU START
After downloading the game, proceed through these steps first before you begin playing the game:
- Go to the myVEGAS Slots app page, like it, and then click on all the free chips they have on their wall. Only the recent posts will be available, but it’s enough to start.
- On the myVEGAS Gifts, Guides & Giveaways Group Page, add your name to the “Official Add Me Thread”, and add the other members on there as well. Please refrain from adding too many people at once, or you may be put in Facebook Jail. About 10-20 to start should be okay as long as you only add people on the list. Others will add you as well as long as you put your name down on the list. Add people daily until you have a comfortable amount of people giving you enough chips on your game feed.
- On the myVEGAS Gifts, Guides & Giveaways Group Page, there is a 500+ Chip Thread. You’ll have access to over 50,000 chips there. Start from the bottom and and stop when you see a post from James Hite that tells you to stop.
- On the myVEGAS Gifts, Guides & Giveaways Group Page, there is also a small chip thread. Help others by posting there and also get chips from others who post.
If you did this properly, you should have at least few thousand chips, if not tens of thousands of chips to play with before your first spin. Our goal here is to get the maximum amount of Loyalty Points with the smallest bet possible. We provide the optimal bets with the optimal games, so please try not to deviate from the games or bets described. What I mean by optimal bets is the least amount of chips utilized to gain Loyalty Points. For example, at level 5, if you bet 60 chips, it takes 8 spins to gain 10 LP. If you bet 300 chips, it takes 6 spins to gain 10 LP. The rest is just basic math, 8 x 60 = 480 chips run through for 10 LP, where as 300 x 6 = 1800 chips run through for the 10 LP. Remember this game mimics a real casino game. In the long run, you’re guaranteed to lose, so the more chips you run through, in the long term, the more chips you lose, so it’s beneficial to run through less chips.
CHIP GAINING PHASE
From levels 1 to 57, as long as you follow the steps below, your daily overall chip stack should be positive, assuming you don’t play an extensive amount and max your chips daily.
Levels 1 – 5
Hotels: Monte Carlo, Circus Circus, New York New York, Mirage
Bets Per Line: 5, 10, 20
Auto Spins: 10
- The first game you’ll play is Excalibur. Game is pretty simple, just read the tutorials as they come out and keep betting. You start out betting at 60 chips/spin. Only bet 60 chips/spin unless the game forces you to bet more, and even then, remember to change it back down to 60 chips/spin afterward. The whole point of this is to maximize Loyalty Points. Every 8 spins = 10 LP, which accumulate pretty quickly. When you hit a bonus, or a big jackpot, level up, or build a hotel, a pop up appears where you can share the event with your myVEGAS friends. Please share these when they pop up, your myVEGAS friends depend on them for extra chips.
- As you continue leveling, you’ll achieve all the events specified above. You can play around with different games and bets, but if you want to play optimally, ignore all the other games, and the increasing bets per line, and keep betting 60 chips/spin in the Excalibur game.
- Stop when you reach level 5.
- One last thing you should keep in mind is that when you first start the game, or when you reload the game, your default bet is based on your chip stack, so the higher your chip stack, the higher the default bet is. Pay attention to this, or you may quickly waste all your chips auto spinning on 25,000 chip/spin bets.
Levels 5 – 29
Hotels: Excalibur, Bellagio
Bets Per Line: 50, 100,
Auto Spins: 25
- Okay, at level 5, we now switch from Excalibur to Reel Chef and bet 100 chips/spin. This again allows for you to maximize the number of LP with the minimal number of spins.
- I play Reel Chef not only because of the optimal chip bet, but also because it’s the simplest and most efficient game. What I mean is that I can auto spin the game in the background most of the time and check on it every now and then, and all I’d need to do would be to enable more auto spins or spin the bonus. As you level, you can try other games, but remember, if you want to stay at optimal bet, just make sure your BET is set at 5 and not higher.
- Again, if you want to focus on gaining chips and Loyalty Points, stay on Reel Chef at 100 bet chips/spin and remember to use all the different methods to collect your daily chips.
Levels 30 – 57
Hotels: Luxor, Aria
Bets Per Line: 200, 500, 1000
Auto Spins: 50, 100
Okay, at level 30, your 100 chips/spin bets now take 22 spins to get the 10 LP, so we have to switch to something else.
- Switch over to 200 chips/spin bet. At this this bet, it takes 11 spins for 10 LP.
- Because it takes 11 spins instead of 9 spins now for the 10 LP, your accumulation will be a little bit slower. However, you need to stay on this betting path until you hit 58. This will allow you to collect and accumulate more chips before you hit a negative daily chip intake.
CHIP LOSING PHASE
From level 58 onwards, if you play steadily, you will end up losing chips every day until you run out. This is because at level 58, you can no longer bet 200 chips/spin. Instead of only 11 spins for 10 LP, it now takes 24 spins and that’s just much too time consuming.
Levels 58 –139
Hotels: Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand
Bets Per Line: 2000, 5000
Auto Spins: 200
- Okay, so from level 58 onwards, you again stay on Lucky Birds due to the optimal betting and efficiency of the game. Theoretically, the optimal bet is now to bet 200 chips/spin, however, it would take 22 spins for 10 LP. Again, like the 100 chips/spin, this is much too time consuming. Instead, you can bet 1000 chips/spin, and would take 6 spins for the same 10 LP.
- You will notice a decreased time in achieving both levels and Loyalty Points, but because of the increased bet, you now run through significantly more chips than at levels 1 to 57. If you play steadily, this will cause your chip stack to decrease steadily as well. Eventually, you will hit 0 chips. When this happens, I like to save up a few hundred thousand chips before I start playing again so that you can play through the bad runs.
Levels 140 – 1000
At level 140, it takes 8 spins instead of 6 to get 10 LP, so again, at optimal play, you still want to maintain your 1000 chips/spin bet.
Get more chips by getting more myVEGAS friends, and always gift and share your links. Learn how to get “impressive” as well and you’ll do fine. When i say more myVEGAS friends, i mean hundreds, at least.
So this is my myVEGAS game strategy guide. It may sound a little boring and tedious, but if you’re addicted to Las Vegas, it’s actually pretty fun. I deviate from my plan now and then but it never takes me long to go back to the optimal strategy. Most of the time it’s because I have no more chips. I can tell you that by just playing steadily over the months, me and my wife have earned over 350,000 loyalty points, which roughly translate to $700 or more in comps. However, please remember this is just a game, so don’t get too addicted, and remember to go out and have some fun! Also, remember to join myVEGAS Gifts, Guides & Giveaways to win some prizes and meet some friends!